Savvies Who Succeed + Get More Clients
Heather is the Founder of The Savvy Community. She helps female creative entrepreneurs all over the world create and grow a savvy business that combines their smarts and heart. She is a business mentor who believes your business should fit in your life and you should not be forced to fit your life in your business.
One thing I love to see? Savvies who S U C C E E D. ?
It’s no secret that in the game of owning a business you often have to recognize your own successes, and that’s why I wanted to share a little love (and do a major happy dance!) to some Savvies who slayed the game during our quest to GET MORE CLIENTS.
Let’s take a peek at some of the highlights:
- Nadia Simmone had a light bulb go off about her new opt-in offer! I can’t wait to see the reveal.
- Jamie-Lynn applied my “getting more clients” tips to both of her businesses + now is going to ask for more testimonials to illustrate to potential customers just how incredible she is!
- Alexandra created a kick butt business statement that left even the most eloquent of us in awe. Head to her Instagram to take a peek!
- Morgaine shared what she did in a way that made Savvies say, “Woah.” Listen to this: “I allow service-based creatives to follow their financial dreams (and thus their personal dreams) by bringing an honest, rooted, and heck yes attitude to bookkeeping and financial understanding.” Told ya!
- Olya joined us from Sydney, shared about her two business paths and decided on her “what I do” statement for both.
- Pa at Cultivate & Refine jumped whole-heartedly into getting more clients and moved Savvies with her words throughout the week via her thoughtful Instagram posts.
- Nina realized that when she creates weekly opt-ins they don’t perform as well as her signature opt-ins, so she is now going to focus on creating BIG impactful opt-ins quarterly instead of creating one for each blog post she does.
- Maliquea asked questions about how to convert prospects to clients from a discovery call and not give everything away. We discussed the process needed for this including setting boundaries + guidelines for the calls.
Want to learn all about GETTING MORE CLIENTS via trainings, take-action resources, 1-1 time with me and even masterminding with Savvy sisters to get serious accountability? Join The Savvy Community membership experience today!
Struggling with getting more clients? Ask me any question about client attraction below.