Do you ever feel like this?
Imagine having a group of lady bosses who will listen to your “crazy” ideas AND...
Encourage, Embrace, give feedback to, Support, Cheer for, Connect and collaborate with, Encourage, Embrace, give feedback to, Support, Cheer for, Connect and collaborate with, YOU!
‘Cause we’re about to grow your business + dream really big + share our smarts + connect you with like-minded business gals from all over the world.
a membership site experience where female entrepreneurs create, connect, communicate and collaborate.
Your membership experience includes:
Pay for a monthly or annual plan. (You receive two free months with an annual plan.) NOTE: Member registration is only open for twelve days. Membership will not be available again until May 2017.
Create your profile. Choose your fave headshot, add your title, location, website and social links - plus choose if you are interested in virtual coffee chats, collabs, mentorship and being hired.
Be welcomed as a new Savvy Community member by the Savvy team, introduce yourself to the community and start connecting and learning!!
Being a Savvy means finding women who support each other, uplift each other and get what’s up. Being a Savvy has totally changed the way I network, connect and has helped me grow my biz beyond my wildest dreams.
- Building a successful business aside other smart, like-minded female business owners.
- Having “coworkers” to bounce your business ideas off of.
- Getting back to grassroots business building, having ladies cheering you on and who know you by name.
- Connecting with gals who know what it is like to have days where you want to grab your lunch and bolt for the “bathroom stall” and start your business all over again. (We’ve got you boo!)
- Kicking those icky business gremlins in your head that are taking over to the curb and having a tribe of biz besties to help you focus on what really matters in your business and your life.
- Getting the opportunity to get exposure to over 10,000 people monthly by showcasing your expertise via The Savvy Community blog posts and our Youtube channel. (This is a perk reserved only for Savvy Community members.)
- Learning from Heather, a successful business mentor with over 12 years experience in the entrepreneurial world, and from other wildly successful lady business experts as well.
- Being sent a weekly roundup email so you don’t miss out on any opportunities, Savvy discounts or business connections.
hi lady business owner friend, I'm Heather Crabtree!
I help female creative entrepreneurs all over the world create and grow a savvy business that combines their smarts and heart. I am a business mentor who believes your business should fit in your life and you should not be forced to fit your life in your business.
With a law degree in hand, I started my first post-law firm business hours at age 24, gained a business partner at 28, and sold the business 6 years later to start my current business. Now I get to coach and speak to women entrepreneurs around the globe each year, encouraging and teaching women to create and grow a successful, savvy business.
But I know what it is like to be alone and feel like no one gets you. I know what it is like to question every step you take and every move you make. I know that business is hard. I know what it feels like when no one understands you. I know what it feels like to be overwhelmed and exhausted by your business. I know what it feels like to ask “Am I even cut out for this?”
Yes, I have experienced ALL of these things. There have been tears shed. There have been failed launches and business defeats. There was a long time where I felt ALL ALONE.
So I created a group called the Savvy Business Owners to connect with others feeling the same way. Fast forward 2 years and we are now a community of 10,000 female entrepreneurs creating, connecting, communicating and collaborating. We are Savvies and we believe that we are better together.
And these are our core values that are most important to us:
I hope you will join our growing community as we join hands and change the world, one business at a time. I invite you to sit at our table. We are Savvies...we will rise up and continue to share our smarts and build our businesses with heart.
The Savvy Community has been such a huge part of the growth of my business(es) in the past few years. You have created such an amazing community for all of us to thrive and grow together.
What other Savvies have asked before joining:
On the money thing, here’s what we’ll say: one year from now, where will your business be? What associations will you have made with first-class women entrepreneurs? We wanted to keep the price at a point where you could make money back on your investment by getting hired by a fellow Savvy … And sometimes, you gotta have a little skin in the game to get after it -- plus, if you knew how to uplevel your business with a community, wouldn’t you have done it by now?
© 2017 Heather Crabtree