Email Marketing for the Savvy Business Owner
Heather is the Founder of The Savvy Community. She helps female creative entrepreneurs all over the world create and grow a savvy business that combines their smarts and heart. She is a business mentor who believes your business should fit in your life and you should not be forced to fit your life in your business.
Download my Email Marketing for the Savvy Business Owner Guide!
Do you want to send out a weekly newsletter to your subscribers, but wish you had someone to show you the steps on what to do?
First, let’s start with a few email marketing tips:
- Don’t call it a newsletter. NOBODY wants to read a newsletter. Make it fun and fit your brand!
- Write it to ONE person. You want to make the reader feel special and not just another number in your group of followers.
- Know what the objective is for each email. There should only be ONE.
- Don’t always recreate content. Instead use (or create if you don’t have one) your overall marketing plan to know what content to include in your newsletter. You should be talking about the same topic on your blog, social media and newsletter.
- Be consistent! Determine how often you will send your newsletter. I believe you should send one at least twice a month and make it great! Determine what time of the week and what time of the day works best for your audience.